[BRLTTY] Braille display, brltty and Narrator

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Sep 3 10:06:41 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Moty Azrad on 2017/09/03 at 16:49 +0300]

>I choosed computer Braille but I can not see option to use Hebrew Braille
>table.

Brltty does come with a text table (meaning for use with computer braille) for
the Hebrew language. It's name is "he" (the two-letter ISO language code). You
should be able to use this table either by invoking brltty with the "-t he"
command line option or by specifying "text-table he" in your brltty.conf file.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.