[BRLTTY] Braille display, Narrator and Hebrew Braille table

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:27:33 EDT 2017

Dear Dave and others

I didn't install Brltty 5.4 program and I don't see it in my program and
features list.

When I start Narrator, I see the line: brltty 5.4 and no more.

I assume that Narrator uses that program but as I said - I don't have that
program in my PC.

So What DO YOU SUGGEST ME TO do?

To INSTALL Brltty 5.4 or maybe there is another latest brltty program?

2 Please, give me a link, direct link to download and then I can install
that program.

3 Please explain to me more what to do?

I don't understand what you wrote to invoke or to specify the HE Braille
table.

I see he.ctb in the list of Libluis tables in NVDA AND THERE HEBREW WORKS
FINE.

Thanks for any help and please send to me more detailed explanation what
exactly to do in order I can use Narrator with Hebrew too.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician & Piano-Tuner

 <mailto:motia at 013.net> motia at 013.net