[BRLTTY] Braille display, Narrator and Hebrew Braille table

J.G jozko.gregorc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:51:28 EDT 2017

Hello,

I assume, that you use Windows 10 (1703 - Creator's update). here are
steps to do:
- press Windows+u to go directly to ease of access
- the first tab or item is Narrator. Tab through its options until you
come to "Enable braille" check box or something simular. Than Narrator
will be able to use a braille component in case it has already been
downloaded and installed.

Narrator use BRLTTY and Liblouis to present information in braille but
these to components are slightly modified for it, so Narrator will
install them directly from Microsoft site, if these components has not
already been installed.

Remember, make sure, that braille display is correctly set.

regards, Jožef