[BRLTTY] Braille display, Narrator and Hebrew Braille table

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:27:00 EDT 2017

Dear Jožef

Yes, I use win10 pro version 1703.
I did these steps and Narrator works fine with my Baum Braille display but I don't have Hebrew, onbly English.
Also, I don't see in my program and features list the Brltty 5.4 program - so I don't know where to find or to look at my Hebrew Braille table.
Please, your help.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician & Piano-Tuner