[BRLTTY] Braille display, Narrator and Hebrew Braille table

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:44:47 EDT 2017

Dave and others,

I see this line of Brltty 5.4 when I start Narrator in my braille display
only.
Second, I have braille in English but don't have Hebrew text.
Third, I don't see any way to check or to find the Hebrew b
raille table.
So, maybe it's good to simply install it?
Four, please link to install brltty 5.5 - as you sayu that is the latest
version of brltty.

A lot of thanks.

Moti

Moti Azrad