[BRLTTY] Udev doesn't start BRLTTY after installation.

Arthur BREUNEVAL arthur.breuneval at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 10 11:31:50 EDT 2017

Hello all:
I did a fresh Raspbian Stretch install on my Pi and for this occasion, I
built BRLTTY to try to use with Orca. BRLTTY has been built and
installed successfully. Then I installed the udev rules by going to
Autostart/Udev and running sudo make install.
If I understand well, udev should start BRLTTY very early at boot with
these install rules.
But it doesn't start BRLTTY at all. I need to start it manually after
log in.
I'm not familiar at all with udev. Do you think I forgot to run some
scripts or did something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--

Arthur BREUNEVAL