[BRLTTY] Braille music

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Sat Sep 16 09:54:10 EDT 2017

What's your source of the braille music you want to read? The print musical
symbols don't have ASCII equivalents; all electronic music I've encountered
has been as images.

So, you could write and read braille music on your display, but you couldn't
render print music as braille on your display.

Not sure if that answers your question, though, as I'm not sure specifically
what your goal is.

Keith