[BRLTTY] Braille music

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Sat Sep 16 15:06:42 EDT 2017

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 08:54:10AM -0500, Keith Wessel wrote:
> What's your source of the braille music you want to read? The print musical
> symbols don't have ASCII equivalents; all electronic music I've encountered
> has been as images.
>
> So, you could write and read braille music on your display, but you couldn't
> render print music as braille on your display.
>
> Not sure if that answers your question, though, as I'm not sure specifically
> what your goal is.
I want to read music and play it on the piano.
I have seen that braille music notation is available on the net, e.g.
Bach wel-tempered clavier, which is what I want.
There is a booklet"who is afraid of braille music", written by some
american, I want to start with that in braille, and then try to read the
preludes and fugues by Bach.
Myabe it's impossible, but I'd like to do this very much so I'm gethering
information about it.

	Thanks in advance for any info.