[BRLTTY] Issue linking brlapi and orca.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Sep 17 19:32:48 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2017/09/18 at 00:49 +0200]

>In brltty 5.5 in brltty.conf.in I see:
>
>#api-parameters Auth=keyfile:@CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY@/@api_authkeyfile@	# Require authentication key

Don't take lines from Documents/brltty.conf.in as they haven't been processed
by autoconf yet. After you run configure, you'll also have
Documents/brltty.conf, and that's what you should be looking at and/or using.

>To make sure that I understand correctly, does this mean that these
>methods being tried one after the other as soon as one condition is met
>the connection is allowed? I ask as having left this part of the config
>file as is I could get a connection. By the way can I check which method
>succeeded and how?

Yes, as soon as one works the rest aren't tested.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.