[BRLTTY] ham radio, brltty and linux terminal

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Mon Sep 25 09:50:42 EDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 08:21:26AM -0500, Brian Tew wrote:
> Hi,
> Anybody on this list use a program to control a ham radio in linux terminal with brltty?
> If so which program? I am mostly interested in controlling my
> ts-590 in cw mode; want to try using a keyboard. If it logs and vacuums the house etc.
> that's fine, but not necessary. Thanks.
Yes I do, I'm useing hamlib, self compiled latest version to include the
setting for the TS-590SG which I'm using. THe implementation is far from
perfect, lots of features are not working, but you can actually use it.
I also used it for my TS-2000, that machine was better integrated.
Don't think that you could use it instead of N1MM or things like that,
but there are possibilities.

73   Adrian <PA0RDA>