[BRLTTY] BrlTty, NVDA, & BrailleNote Touch

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri May 18 19:01:50 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Jackie McBride on 2018/05/18 at 15:52 -0700]

>You've inspired me to do a little reading on rfcom.

And I also said something wrong. SDP means Service Discovery Protocol (not
Profile). I hope that didn't (and won't) confuse anyone.

>I disabled her bluetooth speakers to see if that would help, which, of course,
>it didn't,

No, it couldn't. They have their own address. I suspect it's the one that shows
up with the name X5 when brltty is checking for devices.

>My hair's always short & turning grey cuz I'm constantly pulling it out doing
>computer work.

Best to just stay calm. Thinking works better that way. :-)

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |