[BRLTTY] Honor distribution LDFLAGS when building drivers

Jaroslav Skarvada jskarvad at redhat.com
Mon May 28 11:26:10 EDT 2018

----- Original Message -----
> [quoted lines by Jaroslav Skarvada on 2018/05/28 at 08:06 -0400]
>
> >commit hashes are OK.
>
> Those were in reverse order, by the way. And there's another small one (to
> fix
> the help output):
>
>    d561eeec82d4805a455ddc4fc6cb4155072f3e3e

Thanks.

> >Yup, Czech Republic :)
>
> I've heard that Czechia is preferred these days.

You are very well informed. IMHO there are two names - the full and the short.
The short is recently preferred by our president to promote our country in
the world. Some internet services also adopted it. Shortening is modern trend,
but I am old school and I like more the full name :) IMHO Czech Republic is
written in our Constitution :)