[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with Emacs: font-lock-mode

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Mon May 28 18:48:30 EDT 2018

Hi all. I’m on a Mac, and had BRLTTY compiled a few months ago, but the Hard Drive was wiped after accidentally beginning the installation of CloudReady, ChromeOS basically. So, before I compile it again…
I read books pretty much only in Emacs now, with Nov-Mode and Emacspeak. Does BRLTTY work with font-lock-mode to show font changes, like italic text, bold text, and such in Braille? That’s the main use I have for Braille really, besides the actual ability to consume and comprehend information better.
Thanks for any answers to this.