[BRLTTY] USB not registering

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:11:46 EDT 2019

Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc> wrote:
> By the type of connector on its other end. That connector should look like the
> kind of connector that's on a computer or laptop. From there, you connect a
> regular USB cable to the device.

The Braille sense has a USB mini port for connecting for use as a braille display. The phone has a USB micro port.
I have a USB to mini adapter. Female full size USB on one end, male mini on the other.
The cable from the braille sense plugs into this.
The mini end of the adapter plugs into a mini to micro adapter, which then goes into the phone.
Perhaps too much daisy chaining?