[BRLTTY] Pairing Basic Braille with bluetooth.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Apr 19 08:20:46 EDT 2019

Hello!
I have a Vinux installed as a Virtual machine on my Mac and want to pair it with my Basic braille and brltty.
I don’t know the address of the BLuetooth device.
Its as stated in the Subject line a Handytech BasicBraille 40 Bluetooth.
It does not pair automatically when i try to connect the display from within Unity or mate.
This is the graphical environment.
BUt can i do the pairing within the Cli?
I guess this is possible but i am not a genious.
Please helep.
Thanks.
/A