[BRLTTY] braille support disapear's at change console.

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Aug 12 06:46:43 EDT 2019

I don't know about brltty, but sometimes ifI don't do the alt-right
arrow a number of times, when I try to start gdm, it winds up inthe
wrongconsole and the login is still there,so itskindof amess.  I don't
know what brltty says.
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:37:21 -0400,
Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by John Covici on 2019/08/12 at 00:36 -0400]
>
> >I never get that message, but I always, after a reboot, do alt-right
> >arrows through all the consoles and so they all say login and so the
> >console not in use will never come up.  I am using systemd so this is
> >why I need to do this.
>
> What happens if you don't do that?
>
> --
> I believe the Bible to be the very Word of God: http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> Dave Mielke            | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
> EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc  | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
> Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici at ccs.covici.com