[BRLTTY] adding dots 7 and 8 to characters

prayner at unimelb.edu.au prayner at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 06:40:08 EDT 2019

This is probably more a question about the 8-dot computer braille code
which I can't find neatly defined anywhere.

I'm writing a customized music notation for a particular application and
I'd like to make dots 7-8 act as modifiers to 6-dot characters. Is
there a convenient and robust way of computing what the modified character
will be?
thanks in advance
Peter

--