[BRLTTY] keycodes problem

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 2 11:36:24 EST 2019

[quoted lines by Quartel, Eric de on 2019/12/02 at 08:53 +0000]

>sudo chmod -R 777 .

While it isn't the cause of your problem, I'm going to continue to nag about it
because I don't want eitehr you or anyone else to do things in a way which is
bad for security in general and could destroy your system were you to do things
this way with some other package. You shouldn't be using sudo or granting full
permissions to other users.

>brlapi_constants.h is still a small file =56 lines

Your config.mk confirms that you're indeed using mawk. As I mentioned earlier,
this was fixed. I even tried, just now, to make brlapi_constants.h with mawk
and it worked. I'm wondering, therefore, if, perhaps, an old version of mawk is
being used. Which version of mawk are you using? I'm successfully using version
1.3.4 of mawk.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |