[BRLTTY] Build brltty with support for espeak-ng

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:09:11 EST 2019

Ok, so this is extremely strange. I've tested things again and it seems
like the speech sometimes is interrupted when moving to a new line in
the midle of a line but not always. It seems it is more likely to
interrupt the speech at the beginning of a line. So if I move between
two lines quicly it gets interrupted but if I wait a second the speech
will not be interrupted when I move to a new line.

It is difficult to know where this error originates, but we can at least
exclude some options.

I can send a brltty log-file if you just tell me what commandline flags
to send to brltty in order to get the write logfile.

I can also test to call functions on libespeak-ng.so. If you tell me
what functions brltty are using and in which order, I can test to call
them from python and see if the problem is still there.

Best regards,

Tage