[BRLTTY] Build brltty with support for espeak-ng

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:31:11 EST 2019

> Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. Unfortunately, that does make it an
> eSpeak-NG problem. I'm using 1.49.2 - which version, again, are you using?

I'm using 1.50, but I tried with both 1.49.2 and the latest development
version 1.51-dev. But None of them were better.

I don't know why it is working worse for me than some others, but I
think it may depend on the fact that I'm using an arm architecture.

What functions are brltty calling from espeak-ng? It might be a good
idea to create an simple c- or python-file which can reproduce the
error. Then it might be easier for the espeak-ng devs to find the
problem in there source code.

Best regards,

Tage