[BRLTTY] Off topic: upgrade shadow

高生旺 coscell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:00:45 EST 2019

No. It'snot about brltty.
shadow (shadow password suite)
This set of login related programs utilizes an alternate, non-readable
file to contain the actual encrypted passwords.  This is presumed to
increase system security by increasing the difficulty with which
system crackers obtain encrypted passwords.  It was written by
Julianne Frances Haugh and the Linux port is maintained by Tomasz
Kloczko.
This package provides 'login', which is needed to log into the system.