[BRLTTY] Brltty 6 and Centos 7

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Wed Feb 27 14:56:56 EST 2019

And I've already hit a stumbling block for the srpm route, too. It wants
libvoxin-devel and espeak-ng-devel, neither of which I'm finding RPMs for in
the repos I have configured. Google didn't turn up much in the way of RPMs,
either.

Adrian or others, how did you get past these? Or did you just remove these
components from the build spec?

Thanks,
Keith