[BRLTTY] Brltty 6 and Centos 7

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Wed Feb 27 17:40:05 EST 2019

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 03:39:32PM -0600, Keith Wessel wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> Thanks. And all you did was download the srpm, install it, and then run
> rpmbuild -bb SPEC/brltty.spec, correct?
No, I downloaded brltty-6.0.tar.gz unpacked it with tar zxf then
cd brltty-6.0
./configure \
	--enable-i18n \
	--enable-icu \
	--disable-java-bindings \
	--disable-tcl-bindings \
	--disable-lisp-bindings \
	--disable-ocaml-bindings \
	--disable-x \
	--disable-contracted-braille \
	--with-braille-driver=al \
	--with-curses=ncurses \
	--with-screen-driver=lx

After that I do  a make  and make install.
Of course you should restart after that one way or another.