[BRLTTY] Hims BrailleEdge clipboard functions

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 27 21:50:38 EST 2019

[quoted lines by Chris Moore on 2019/01/27 at 17:29 -0500]

>The clipboard functions for Hims BrailleEdge appear not to be working.
>When I enter learn mode, only the insert clipboard at cursor (RightPadLeft+RightPadRight) returns a valid function name.
>The other four clipboard functions return an “Alert 10” message.
>
>What can I do to help track this down?

Posting a debug log (as an attachment) would be very helpful. Please run brltty
with these two additional options:

   -ldebug,brlkeys (this -l is lowercase0
   -L/path/to/logfile (this -L is uppercase)

While capturing the debug log, press each key or key combination in some
specific order (your choice), and then let us know exactly what that order was.
This'll help us correlate the log with what you actually did.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |