[BRLTTY] documentation for brltty on chrome OS

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 10:29:48 EDT 2019

I am running brltty on a chromebook which I have running in developer
mode. It is working but I have questions and am not sure where to
look.  I do not see  brltty.conf and don't know if I should be
configuring. Input from braille keyboard is working but if I try to do
enter or backspace I get symbols instead. Also brltty will stop if not
being directly used and I have to unplug the usb cable and replug and
then it comes back immediately. I am using a Braille Edge. Actually
brltty just stopped even while I was inputting with the keyboard but
started again when I unplugged and plugged the cable. I have no
problem with the cable with other computers. I also apparently can not
use cursor routing but Still I am thrilled to be able to use it at
all.

--
Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,