[BRLTTY] Using the Orbit Reader 20 with BRLTTY and Orca

Nolan Darilek nolan at thewordnerd.info
Wed Jun 12 07:13:20 EDT 2019

Oh, it just occurred to me that those lines aren't necessarily mutually
exclusive. Is that correct? So one allows local connections, another
restricts authentication to a given group. I assumed that they both
controlled access to a single connection mechanism of some sort.

In any case, thanks for the help getting this going. Works nicely now.
My only remaining question is whether it is possible to use the Braille
keyboard on the Orbit under Orca? It works fine on the console, but is
unresponsive under Orca/X. I'd thought to use the Orbit as a small
keyboard on a screenless Intel NUC as a laptop replacement, but looks
like I may need to spring for a separate keyboard there as well.