[BRLTTY] brltty ndoes not start on os x mojave

rmgls rmgls at orange.fr
Thu Mar 7 16:17:48 EST 2019

Hello  Dave,

Till my upgrade to osx 10.14  brltty does not start,
nor on bluetooth  and usb.
I found the following message in system.log:

Jan 27 09:14:41 brltty[8126]: objc[8126]: +[__NSCFConstantString initialize] may have been in progress in another thread when fork() was called.
Jan 27 09:14:41 brltty[8126]: objc[8126]: +[__NSCFConstantString initialize] may have been in progress in another thread when fork() was called. We cannot safely call it or ignore it in the fork() child process. Crashing instead. Set a breakpoint on objc_initializeAfterForkError to debug.

Please ,  do you have any clue to solve this problem?

Thanks

Raoul MEGELAS