[BRLTTY] Does BrailleSense Polaris work with BRLTTY ?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Mar 15 11:50:24 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by Alex ARNAUD on 2019/03/15 at 16:30 +0100]

>I've made a quick test and only thing I can tell is: it doesn't work but the
>device vendor and id are already listed in the HIMS.

I'd appreciate it if you could capture a debug log and post it (as an
attachment would be fine). To capture the debug log, invoke brltty with these
two additional options:

   -L/path/to/logfile (this -L is uppercase)
   -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts,brldrv (this -l is lowercase)

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |