[BRLTTY] Does BrailleSense Polaris work with BRLTTY ?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Mar 10 11:57:31 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by Alex ARNAUD on 2019/03/07 at 13:33 +0100]

>HIMS has created a new device called BrailleSense Polaris, does it work with
>BRLTTY ?

I've been told that it should, but noone has confirmed whether it actually does
or not.

>A user reported to me that it not works out-of-the-box with BRLTTY 5.6.

I wish that user would've contacted us so that we could have a look at whatever
the problem might be.

>In the 6.0 manual, I don't see this device on the supported devices.

All that means is that we don't know for sure yet. We don't have the money to
go out and buy every new model in order to test it. We rely on people bringing
such problems to our attention.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |