[BRLTTY] Building espeak-ng speech driver

Chris Moore chris.w1gm at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:12:40 EDT 2019

Dave,
I temporarily got by the issue using —without-speak in the configure options.  This had the effect of bypassing the compilation of the espeak driver.  Without this option the make command attempts to compile the espeak driver but fails because it can’t find the required library (libespeak.so).

Chris