[BRLTTY] Can't give bangla input with Focus Blue 14 in ubuntu 18.04 using xbrlapi

Mizanur Rahman Jewel 1405101.mrj at ugrad.cse.buet.ac.bd
Mon Nov 18 04:47:11 EST 2019

Hello,
I am using brltty 5.5 and trying to input Bangla text with Focus Blue 14
braille keyboard using xbrlapi. I have given "-t bn" in the command line
and also changed in brltty.conf file later. But it doesn't give any output
and shows in the log:

xbrlapi: Couldn't find modifiers to apply to ** for getting keysym 01000***

it seems it finds the keysym and keycode correctly, as I have checked it
with "xmodmap -pke"
but for whatever reason, it doesn't convey the output.

Thanks,
Jewel