[BRLTTY] Can't give bangla input with Focus Blue 14 in ubuntu 18.04 using xbrlapi

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Nov 26 17:10:46 EST 2019

Hello,

Mizanur Rahman Jewel, le lun. 18 nov. 2019 15:47:11 +0600, a ecrit:
> xbrlapi: Couldn't find modifiers to apply to ** for getting keysym 01000***

Please do not drop the useful bits of the output :)

> it seems it finds the keysym and keycode correctly, as I have checked it with
> "xmodmap -pke"

Please post the output of this command.

Too much information is never a problem :)

Please also try brltty >= 5.6, there was additional support added there.
That version will however need an xserver-xorg-core version >= 1.20.6,
otherwise a bug in the X server will make it crash.

Samuel