[BRLTTY] Windows First Run

Oriana Neulinger o.neulinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 18:32:39 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to help my friend set up an ALVA 544 on her windows 10 PC. We
are using a serial-to-usb converter cable from the same brand that's worked
for a user on the NVDA forums. However, despite installing BRLTTY twice, i
guess the path didn't get set, as her Windows returns the error message "is
not recognized as an internal or external command" when she tries to use
the command prompt to run the program. I cannot find any troubleshooting
information for this stage of the process, can anyone suggest a next step?

Thank you,
Oriana