[BRLTTY] NavRowKey on Focus 40

S. Massy smassy at wolfdream.ca
Sat Oct 5 20:04:05 EDT 2019

On Sat, Oct 05, 2019 at 05:58:02PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by S. Massy on 2019/10/05 at 16:10 -0400]
>
> >> It's the extra (second) row of "routing" keys further back.
> >I don't think there is any such thing on my device.
>
> Okay, I guess more research is in order. Some models have that row and others
> don't. Right now, it's defined for all Focus models.
I found an old manual dating from 2009 which makes mention of navrow
keys above the routing keys; this must have been for the original Focus
Blue line. There is no mention of these keys in the manual available on
the Freedom Scientific web site which, I guess, means these were dropped
at some point. They certainly aren't present on the 5th generation.
Regards,
S.M.
--
Sebastien Massy