[BRLTTY] NavRowKey on Focus 40

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 5 20:16:03 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by S. Massy on 2019/10/05 at 20:04 -0400]

>I found an old manual dating from 2009 which makes mention of navrow
>keys above the routing keys; this must have been for the original Focus
>Blue line. There is no mention of these keys in the manual available on
>the Freedom Scientific web site which, I guess, means these were dropped
>at some point. They certainly aren't present on the 5th generation.

This is always a bit of a problem when we don't get access to each updated
model. Way too expensive for poor folks like us. :-)

Can you tell from the manual if it was the Focus 1 or Focus 2 line of models?
How many cells does that older model with the navrow keys have?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |