[BRLTTY] Windows First Run

Oriana Neulinger o.neulinger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:27:02 EDT 2019

Ok, so it sounds like the display is "focused" on the command window. After
some research in the documentation I realized i needed to enable some sort
of keyboard control, so i enabled the keypad one. Pressing KP0+KP5, with
the Windows cursor in a Word document full of text, brought up the message
"No foreground window". KP0+KP4 and KP0+KP6 doesn't change this message.
Pressing KP0+KP5 in the command prompt running the debug switches back to
the location code, blinking properly this time.

Trying other commands, we found that the minus, star, and backslash
characters are not controlling BRLTTY and are inserted into the text
despite numlock disabling the keypad. I'm pretty sure this is a
manufacturing or OS error.

Here's the log.

https://pastebin.com/VjUJEtjX