[BRLTTY] Pure Writer

Jannie van Dommele-Muilwijk janniemuilwijk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:08:09 EDT 2020

Previously asked for me regarding Pure Writer.

 Thank you for investing in this!
 In the meantime, Pure Writer has already adapted it itself so that it is
no longer a new screen and the problem has been solved.

 I had fed this back to my instructor but he probably didn't feed it back
to you.
 But all the features you have added are very useful!

 Only F9 (go to switch off) does not work with my key combination.
 However, via space and cursor routing 9

 I have Android 10 (July 1st last update) and update BRLTTY this week.

Verzonden met AquaMail voor Android
https://www.mobisystems.com/aqua-mail