[BRLTTY] Pure Writer

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 12 10:46:13 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Jannie van Dommele-Muilwijk on 2020/08/12 at 15:08 +0200]

>In the meantime, Pure Writer has already adapted it itself so that it is no
>longer a new screen and the problem has been solved.

No problem. Other apps will still have the same problem so it needed to be
done. Thank you for having provided the idea.

>Only F9 (go to switch off) does not work with my key combination.
>However, via space and cursor routing 9

So, to confirm, Space + Routing Key 9 isn't working for you? Is that correct?
Did it used to work?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |