[BRLTTY] Braille Orbit

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 21:26:45 EST 2020

How high a version of brltty would I have to have to use the Orbit with it? Most of my Macs are running older versions of Mac OS and whether because of this or for other reasons this has resulted in not running the newest version of brltty. I haven’t had time lately to figure out the problems and get back to the latest brltty version. But now I am trying out an Orbit and want to try it with brltty and wonder if there’s a particular version I need to get to to use it with the Orbit.