[BRLTTY] Cut and paste using cursor-routing keys

S. Massy smassy at wolfdream.ca
Wed Feb 19 21:10:57 EST 2020

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 08:29:51PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> I forget how the PowerBraille's keys are laid out so I'm hoping that you know
> which the Forward and Backward keys are. This bit of documentation says that
> the PowerBraille bindings for the TSI driver implement a rectangular copy but
> not a linear one.
If that's the same PowerBraille I was using in the early 2000s, the
forward and backward keys should be the square buttons on either side of
the braille display itself with the left one being backwards and the
right one forwards. These bindings certainly sounds like the ones I
remember from my PB40.
Cheers,
S.M.
--