[BRLTTY] Loud sounds of BRLTTY for Android

Nikita nikitamailings at yandex.com
Fri Jan 17 15:14:18 EST 2020

Hi Dave,
Sorry, but I don't see these items in preferences.
If you look at the list of all menu items for translation, then there is
nothing similar either.
https://brltty.app/archive/Android/android-strings.txt
There aren't even the words "tune" or "volume"
Are we exactly talking about the same application?
Regards, Nikita.