[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

tony seth larimer420 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:44:04 EST 2020

Hiya there again!
Okay, well, I just got done having fun with the usb, and safe to
report, it is working nicely. And I'll stick with it for now.
You are correct though, the bluetooth example you gave with the space
plus dot1 doesn't go into the help screen.
I do have another curiosity though, and I'm pretty sure that the
problem is my understanding of brlapi.
Before using the latest code, I was using the package from Slint,
which is Slackware International, and I believe the package was made
by the http://slackbuilds.org team.
The version is 6.0 and works fine. The differenced seems to be, that
because I have braille support enabled in orca brlapi works and
displays just fine.
The latest version doesn't, it just tells me that the screen is no
longer in text mode.
I'm curious what I need to do to enable the switching between the
console and orca.
Again, thanks much...
from a very happy customer so to speak.