[BRLTTY] brltty suddenly wants unpriveledged user

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jul 25 20:07:05 EDT 2020

The program kept saying executing as root and then it would say unable
to switch to non priveledged user brltty and then it would say user
brltty not found, endlessly.  What this has to do with usb, I don't
know, but it sure confused me.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:56:22 -0400,
Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by John Covici on 2020/07/25 at 17:28 -0400]
>
> >I am not sure of the misleading message.
>
> The log looks fine. What was the misleading message?
>
> --
> I believe the Bible to be the very Word of God: http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> Dave Mielke            | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
> EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc  | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
> Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici at ccs.covici.com