[BRLTTY] latest git fails on osx

rmgls rmgls at orange.fr
Wed Jun 3 16:38:58 EDT 2020

Hello Dave,

yes i  am trying to build a  brltty with —enable-standalone-programs
because i would  use it on several machines,  without compile it
on each one.

to test,  i will see if my FAI  permits an external  access to my private network.
i will send you  the link  account and password
once done if it is possible.
is  your address:  dave at mielke.cc  the good one?

Bests.

Raoul