[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Raspberry Pi

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 7 11:31:04 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by J. R. Westmoreland on 2020/06/07 at 08:03 -0600]

>I am building a Raspberry Pi cluster. Is there a version of BRLTTY that will
>compile for the arm processor and also run with Gentoo Lenix?

No reason it wouldn't run on Gentoo (I'm sure we have Gentoo users), and it
certainly compiles for and runs on Android on an ARM. Please give it a try and
let us know what problems you run into. Resolving them, if there are any,
should be easy.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |