[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Raspberry Pi

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:00:21 EDT 2020

I'm not sure about Gentoo, but I have successfully used it on
ArchLinuxARM on both 32-bit and 64-bit ARM processors. I was considering
looking at Gentoo on one of my computers, as all I use these days is
32-bit and 64-bit ARM, but I wanted to try it on 64-bit devices, one of
which is a Raspberry Pi 3B+, and find that the Gentoo version for these
devices is fairly old and still considered to be experimental. I do know
that brltty has no problem compiling for either architecture, so if you
can get Gentoo working, you can certainly use brltty.

~Kyle