[BRLTTY] BrlAPI on Android

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Jun 9 12:23:22 EDT 2020

Oh thank you. Does it also have Java source code in case if special tool
will not be able to generate .pas library header directly from .class files?
Did you disabled obfuscation before compiling to .jar? I will have to plea
MR Swianovicz, elite Pascal programmer, who is very busy for help, he is
generating Pascal heder files for various Android APi versions and his work
is not easy. I will let you know.
Sure, I will have to study BRLAPi to understand how to send some string to
connected braille device. I will construct empty Pascal GUi app to prevent
interfering withbuild in Brltty for Android screen reading capabilities to
detect objects on The screen.
I Am wondering, how complex would be to extend Brltty for Android so it
would only serve as A BRL APi server which would only listen for Brlapi
calls and would react on it but screen reading capabilities would be
suspended. For example, new setting or some news Brlapi method which could
suspend Brltty screen reading capabilities.
So only app which would controll it by using Brlapi would work.