[BRLTTY] totally dim screen new service independent on Brltty for Android suggestion

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Jun 9 12:28:02 EDT 2020

Dear Mr Mielke,
How complex is to develop special accessibility service, which would have
The only one purpose. Totally dim The screen, not like Android accessibility
suite does. Really, totally dim The screen even The phone would be turned
on. Yours C programming skils and Java skills are outstanding. It is
possible, because one screen does that allready.
But I do not need The whole screen reader only because I want to totally dim
The screen. But it is very unlike, that I would have The chance to convince
powerful GOogle company to asd this feature to Android accessibility suite.
What do you think? Would be too complex to do this in Java or in Java in
combination with C if it will be necessary?