[BRLTTY] Key bindings for the Focus Blue 40 5th generation

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 23 15:03:52 EDT 2020

\[quoted lines by Georgina Joyce on 2020/06/23 at 19:43 +0100]

>Please prove I swore. I think you are mistaking me for someone else

No, as it isn't worth the effort. I'll summarize, though. When you asked your
first question or so, someone else gave you what he (or maybe she) thought was
a helpful answer, to which you responded that you didn't want "an RTFM answer".
That was rude, and indeed, given the F, was swearing. That's out of bounds on
this list.

>and so obviously judgemental without cause.

There was cause, and I have every right to judgementally impose the rules of
this list when I deem it to be necessary.

>I have already stated I don’t understand your style of documentation.

That may be, but it dosn't give you the right to accuse me of having given you
nothing but "hacking messages and answers to questions you didn't ask".

>So that. makes me an unreasonable user of the software.

I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth.

>I am stupid so that is that.

I didn't say that, eitehr. I can't help it if that's your own self-assessment
of yourself. I myself don't believe it. The most that I will say is that I find
you to be a very rude person.

>Live in peace

I always do! Rude incidents like this can't interrupt that.

>brother.

Don't make assumptions.

>Blessings,

You haven't got the power to grant those. And don't assume that God is on your
side just because you choose to, albeit indirectly, invoke His Holy Name!

Now let this be the end of this crap. If you choose to continue this dialogue
constructively then I'll continue to be part of this discussion. If you choose
another path then I won't. If you really do want to go after me personally then
I welcome you to do so privately. This list isnt the place for it, and the
subscribers to this list don't need or want to be subjected to it.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |