[BRLTTY] Apology to Brian

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Tue Jun 23 15:37:25 EDT 2020

Hello Brian,

I am writing to express my apologies for trying to express how I was struggling to find the information I needed.

It was not my intention to offend anyone. But to wear my heart o my sleeve in the shortest means possible As not to offend anyone.. I wrote and rewrote that message to tame my frustration.

I read your response and reflected it back as I had read it. The only way successful communication can take place is to ensure the other person understands how the message is received. Thus a successful mode of communication can take place. Had I known you were slightly offended I would have changed my style of communication. I am sincerely grateful for your help.

Gena

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259
Loc: IO83PS